Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I didn't have any sour cream so I added 2 or 3 tablespoons of miracle whip instead. It turned out very tasty. My husband suggested I post this one. Hope you like it!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms or 10 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- salt and pepper
- Brown ground beef.
- Add onions and cook until the onions are clear.
- Add mushrooms, continue cooking.
- After the mushrooms are warm add the minced garlic and continue cooking on low.
- Add soup and water, mix and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add miracle whip and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over noodles.
This was a very quick and easy recipe. I felt it might need a little more spice, also I had to add more water, as it was quite thick, but all and all it was a good recipe. Made for ZWT4
This was very good and easy. My kinda meal!!!! I doubled the recipe, cuz my family likes lots of sauce!!! A keeper for sure! Made for ZWT 4.
Spectacular! I did do a little subing though - I used a filet instead of the ground beef, 2 cans of cream of mushroom (not a whole lot of meat was left after it was cooked up and I had to strech it somehow) and light mayo instead of Miracle Whip. Great alternative to the sour cream option! Thanks!