Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This was an experiment of mine when I ran out of milk. The result was extremely creamy and flavorful scrambled eggs.
- 1⁄2 cup spinach
- 1⁄8 cup onion (chopped)
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip light
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- salt (optional)
- Warm a skillet to medium heat.
- Coat skillet with butter spray.
- Add onion - cook until slightly clear. If using frozen spinach, add with onion. When onion is clear and frozen spinach is partially cooked, move on to next step.
- Whisk eggs and Miracle Whip until bubbly. This makes the eggs fluffier.
- Pour eggs over onions. If using fresh spinach, add now. Scramble.
- When eggs start looking creamy instead of clear, add cheese. Scramble.
- When cheese melts and eggs are cooked to your liking, sprinkle paprika and pepper (and salt, if needed) over the top.
- Let sit for a minute or two with heat turned off. Serve.