- 3 -4 carrots, peeled & sliced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) packageknorr leek soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup red wine (I used Merlot)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley flakes
- salt & pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray.
- Layer bottom of crock pot with carrots.
- Add chicken breasts.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl and then pour on top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
- (I mixed in baby peas at serving time and served it over egg noodles.).