Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
From the winter 2006 Kraft Food & Family
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half (about 4 small)
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix dressing, rice, broth, and chili powder in large skillet. Top with chicken.
- Bring to a boil; cover.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Cook an additinal 10 minutes.
I cooked about 20 minutes on simmer.Then topped with tomato and thin shreds of peppers. No cheese. Enough taste in the miracle whip. I did add 1 tsp salt with the broth. Very good taste.