Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great recipe to put together and throw in the freezer until you're ready to cook it. Just like "Dream Dinners." I often freeze these in bags of 2 breasts since we only have 4 in the family.
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1⁄2 cup sauterne white wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup canned prune, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- 3 bay leaves
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients and place in a freezer bag.
- When ready to serve, defrost and bake covered at 350 degrees.
This was a great recipe... tasted very much like my favorite Dream Dinners recipe. Since I no longer have a DD near me, I have been searching for this recipe. I loved it!!! Next time I will double it and freeze more!!