Cut this out of a magazine years ago. Puts a nice little Italian twist on Cube Steaks and is quick and easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together egg, water, and pepper.
- 2Combine crumbs and half the cheese.
- 3Dip steaks in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
- 4In skillet, brown steaks in hot oil.
- 5Drain on paper toweling.
- 6Arrange steaks in 10x6x1 1/2" baking dish; cover with pizza sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake in 325 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minute Steaks Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.8
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 356.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef cube steaks