1/1 Photo of Minute Steak and Mushroom Sauce
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
One of my favorite meals to eat, this is sooo easy and can be done in about 30 minutes. Goes great with mashed potatoes and rolls of some kind are a MUST to sop up the extra mushroom sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice mushrooms (if using fresh) and saute in butter until tender.
- 2If using a can, drain well.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a large skillet, heat oil.
- 5Salt minute steaks and dredge in flour.
- 6Fry until breading is brown.
- 7**Make sure when frying you leave the meat long enough for the breading to fry until it sets, as it will fall off if not fried long enough.
- 8This is what makes it GOOOOD!
- 9When the meat is fried, place on paper towels to drain excess oil.
- 10Place in a 2 quart casserole dish and keep warm.
- 11Leave 2 tablespoons of oil in the skillet and remove the rest.
- 12Add cream of mushroom soup, milk, and mushrooms, stirring constantly.
- 13Let soup simmer on med-low heat until throughly heated.
- 14Pour over warm meat and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minute Steak and Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.1
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 1012.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 14.9 g