Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Super easy and quick way to make a spanish rice side-dish.
Make and share this Minute Spanish Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup broth (chikcen or beef)
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel or 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies, mostly drained
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Pour broth, can or Rotel, and chile powder into sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Add rice and cilantro and cover. Remove from heat and allow rice to absorb liquid.
- Mix with cheese while rice is still warm.