Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3⁄4 lb sirloin steaks or 3⁄4 lb flank steak, cut in thin strips
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (13 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup tomato paste or 1⁄3 cup catsup
- 1 1⁄2 cups minute instant rice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Quickly brown meat in oil.
- Add mushrooms and onions, cook, stirring until onions are tender- about 3 minutes.
- Add broth, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and tomato paste.
- Bring to a boil, and stir in rice.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream.