Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Try again it's been a long time. Great one dish meal.
- 1⁄4 cup uncooked rice, Minute Rice only
- 125 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄3 cup peas
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, diced
- 1⁄3 cup corn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- aluminum foil, sheet 12 x 18 inches
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Fold aluminum foil in half to measure 12/X 9 inches.
- Seal both opposite open sides with double fold, leaving third side open to form envelope.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and spoon into envelope.
- Double fold remaiing open edge and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 450F for 15 minutes.
- Open envelope very carefully; Steam is hot.