- 1⁄2 lb turkey sausage, cut into small pieces
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups frozen Italian vegetables
- 15 ounces white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup cooked small shell pasta (about 1/2 cup uncooked)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage and garlic for 5 minutes in a medium saucepan, drain off fat.
- While sausage is browning, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add broth, vegetables, bens and tomatoes and heat to boiling.
- Turn down heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Stir in pasta and Worcestershire.
- Serve with grated cheese and your favorite bread.