Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fairly low-fat low-sodium Fried Rice Recipe.
- 250 g beef eye round, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 cup long grain rice, cooked and cooled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Fast fry beef until no longer pink; add carrots, cabbage, celery and rice.
- Cook on med heat for 2 - 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add broth and seasonings; stir in green onions.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve with soy sauce.