marilia lins's Note:
Love this recipe because it's quick and no fuss; there is no need to roll dough. Don't expect a smooth finishing like regular biscuits. Delicious with just butter or butter and jam. Mother always makes it for an afternoon snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, butter, sugar, salt mix until mixture resembles course meal.
- 2Add egg, 3/4 cup milk and fennel seeds stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 3Depending on the flour you might need to add more milk.
- 4Put some butter in your hands and make 2'' balls with the dough.
- 5Bake in a greased baking sheet at 400 degrees till biscuits are lightly browned, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minute Biscuit (Pao de Minuto)
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.6
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 89.8 mg
- Sodium 960.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 13.1 g