1/1 Photo of Minty Zucchini Linguine
Refreshing and simple pasta dish. Feel free to substitute any pasta you have readily available or try using couscous.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook linguine according to directions on package.
- 2Heat oil in frying pan.
- 3Add garlic and zucchini slices, under tender and golden on each side.
- 4Drain pasta and toss with zucchini and mint.
- 5Season with salt and pepper and serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minty Zucchini Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: