Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Refreshing and simple pasta dish. Feel free to substitute any pasta you have readily available or try using couscous.
- 1 lb linguine
- 4 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- Cook linguine according to directions on package.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add garlic and zucchini slices, under tender and golden on each side.
- Drain pasta and toss with zucchini and mint.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve and enjoy.
This was a super simple lunch to serve alongside chicken today. I cooked it as directed, then after mixing the zucchini and mint with the linguine I added a little olive oil, garlic salt and pepper before serving. Thanks for a simple lunch Dawn! Made for PAC Spring 2013.
Really easy. I add some sliced steak to this, and it's wonderful.