Recipe by ~Bekah~
Wonderful cool drink. From the food section of my local newspaper. Cook time is chilling time.
Top Review by RecipeTsarina
I halved this and going by the previous review I increased the quantity of strawberries. It had just the right hint for me...it is after all supposed to be lemonade. The mint gave it a really refreshing kick too.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lemon juice, sugar and water.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Place one strawberry and one mint leaf in each compartment of a 16 cube ice tray.
- Pour 1 to 1 1/2 cups of the chilled lemonade into the tray to fill.
- To serve, place 4 mint-strawberry ice cubes in a glass and add lemonade.