1/1 Photo of minty snowmen
Theses are adorable! They are always a hit at the children's school parties. They are the perfect size for the gingerbread houses made at school, with the small milk cartons!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In mixing bowl, combine the butter, corn syrup, extract and salt.
- 2Gradually beat in confectioners sugar, until mixture forms a ball.
- 3Place 1 tablespoon of dough in a small bowl: add blue food coloring, and keep mixing until blended.
- 4Repeat with yellow and red food coloring; set aside.
- 5Using plain dough, make 16 balls.
- 68 with 1 tablespoon of dough for each, and eight with 1/2 teaspoon for each, Stack the smaller balls on top of the larger, making eight snowmen.
- 7Use the colored dough to form hats, scarves and earmuffs as desired.
- 8Add sprinkles and candies for eyes, noses and buttons, and mouths.
- 9Yield: 8 snowmen.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for minty snowmen
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 48.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g