Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in a magazine, and can't wait to try it! It looks likea fantastic summer dessert!
Make and share this Minty Rum Ball Bombe recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a 10 cup capacity pudding basin. Line with plastic wrap. Freeze.
- To make rum balls, place all ingredients in a medium heatproof bowl. Stir over a pan of simmering water until smooth. Refrigerate until set. Roll 2 tspn of mixture into balls. Refrigerate until set.
- Slightly soften half the icecream in a large bowl. Add essence and tiny green with food colouring. Stir until smooth. Pour into basin. Freeze until ice-cream is set. Arrange balls over top.
- Slightly soften remaining ice-cream. Freeze overnight.
- Melt chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Cool. Invert bombe onto a plate. Remove plastic. Drizzle with chocolate. Decorate with sprinkles. Return to freezer until ready to serve.