Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These potatoes are roasted and then tossed with lots of garlic and fresh mint. Always a crowd pleaser.
- 8 red potatoes, scrubbed and patted dry
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prik the potatoes with the tines of a fork and arrange them on a baking sheet. Bake for 90 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters and place them in a serving bowl.
- Toss them, while hot, with the oil, Kosher salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Gently toll in the mint.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.