- 12 ounces dried macaroni
- olive oil (for drizzling)
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch diamond shapes
- 1 green pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch diamond shapes
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (6 inch) cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 1 cup mint leaf
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni in large pot of boiling salted water till just tender, approx 10-12 minutes Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Drain again and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Drizzle olive oil over and serve.