Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
One I hope to try real soon! I sounds yummy. This is from Quick Cooking Magazine (September/October 2004 issue)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons minced of fresh mint
- 4 (6 ounce) halibut steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small saucepan, bring preserves and mint to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
- Place on a greased broiler pan.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Spoon half of the peach mixture over fish.
- Broil 1 minute longer; turn.
- Broil 3-4 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Basing once with remaining peach mixture.