Recipe by mizzlizzita
My grandma found this recipe. Everybody loves it! You can use peppermint or any kind of fruit flavored extract for this. Perfect for holidays.
- 1 (24 ounce) package white chocolate bark or 1 (24 ounce) package chocolate bark
- 1 -2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 48 Ritz crackers
- 18 -24 peppermint candies, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Put bark in microwaveable bowl.
- Melt in microwave acording to package directions.
- Add extract and combine.
- To make a cookie: Dip a cracker into the chocolate, thoroughly coating.
- Put on waxed paper and sprinkle a bit of crushed peppermints on it.
- Repeat with others.
- These dry pretty quick, even quicker depending on what kind of chocolate.