1/1 Photo of Minty Manx Lamb Chops With Rosemary
4 hrs 10 mins
ZWT6 Isle of Man. "The combination of these flavours come together to make a really mouth watering treat. Tip: Prepare the lamb chops and the marinade 24 hours before serving. Or if your in a rush at least 4 hours" By gourmetshark on http://isleofmanfood.com.
My Private Note
lamb ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whizz all the above ingredients together except the lamb chops or mash them up using a mortar and pestel until its nice paste.
- 2In a large plastic bag or bowl, mix the lamb chops with the marinade and either seal or cover. Then place in the fridge for at least 4 hours up to 24 hours.
- 3Tip: Before you cook the lamb, remove it from the fridge and leave it to site for half an hour before cooking.
- 4Get a frying pan or griddle pan and get this really really hot, the hotter the better.
- 5Place lamb chops on the griddle pan and fry these for about 4-5 minutes each side or till they are to your required doneness (I like it a little pink in the middle, but not underdone.).
- 6Serve with potatoes of your choice and seasonal vegetables, I used roasted parsnip, roasted potatoes and some Kurly Kale.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minty Manx Lamb Chops With Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.1
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 53.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper