Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tall cool one for a hot day which is good with Mexican and Southwest foods. To make a Mojito, just add rum. Recipe served at the Border Grill in Santa Monica, California.
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf, packed
- 12 ounces sparkling water, cold
- lime slice (to garnish)
- mint sprig (to garnish)
For a Mojito
- 1 ounce rum
- Combine the lime juice, sugar and mint in a blender, and puree until smooth.
- Fill 2 tall glasses halfway with ice cubes, then pour half the juice concentrate in each. For the mojito option, add one ounce of rum to each glass.
- Top with sparkling water, garnish with lime and mint, and serve.