Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 240 hrs
Makes a nice gift or decoration in your kitchen. For use in salad dressings or on steamed veggies.
Make and share this Minty Lemon Garlic Vinegar recipe from Food.com.
- Peel garlic cloves.
- Peel lemon so that you have 2 or 3 strips of lemon zest (no white pith) that are at least 6 inches long.
- In a decorative jar place peeled garlic cloves, and white rice inside.
- Next put the lemon peels in and use a skewer or chopstick to arrange attractively.
- Pour in rice and mint leaves. Position with a skewer or chopstick of desired.
- Seal jar and let rest in a cool place for 2 weeks for flavors to infuse.
- Keeps in the refridgerator for 4 months.