240 hrs 15 mins
Pepper Monkey's Note:
Makes a nice gift or decoration in your kitchen. For use in salad dressings or on steamed veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel garlic cloves.
- 2Peel lemon so that you have 2 or 3 strips of lemon zest (no white pith) that are at least 6 inches long.
- 3In a decorative jar place peeled garlic cloves, and white rice inside.
- 4Next put the lemon peels in and use a skewer or chopstick to arrange attractively.
- 5Pour in rice and mint leaves. Position with a skewer or chopstick of desired.
- 6Seal jar and let rest in a cool place for 2 weeks for flavors to infuse.
- 7Keeps in the refridgerator for 4 months.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minty Lemon Garlic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (1009 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1433.2
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 301.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 25.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: