1/2 Photos of Minty Hot Chocolate
I thought this is so good. When I made this I used a sugar free Andes mint candy and no sugar added hot cocoa mix. I didn't use mint candy or whipped cream and this was still so good. I got this recipe from Woman's World magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 28.34 g package hot cocoa mix
- whole milk (optional)
- 1 Andes mints candies
- 1 mint candy cane
- whipped cream
- 1Prepare one packet of hot cocoa mix (for extra richness, substitute whole milk for water).
- 2Dissolve an Andes mint in the cocoa, stirring well with the mini candy cane.
- 3Garnish with whipped cream and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minty Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 144.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: