Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy Christmas cookies using cake mix.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix (I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme)
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces natural applesauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons vegetable oil (if too dry)
- 3⁄4-1 cup Andes mint baking chips (more or less according to personal preference)
- Mix cake mix, eggs, applesauce, oil.
- Add mint chips.
- Use teaspoon to place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Adjust cooking time according to size of cookie drop. (Mine are usually all different sizes.).
- Let cool on baking sheet for 3-5 minutes before removing or they'll fall apart. (Distract yourself.).