1/5 Photos of Minty Fudge Brownies
I adopted this from the Recipezaar account. They are more a cakey brownie when right out of the oven but get more fudgy after cooling. They have a nice light mint flavor. If you can't find the mint chocolate chips you can recreate with regular semi-sweet chips and a few drops of peppermint oil (as that is what makes the mint chips minty).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325° F and grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 2In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 3In medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter and water; bring JUST TO A BOIL then remove from heat.
- 4Add mint-chocolate chips and vanilla extract; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 5Transfer to a large bowl and let cool slightly (so you don't cook the eggs).
- 6Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 7Stir in flour mixture gently (be sure not to overmix).
- 8Stir in nuts, if using.
- 9Spread into prepared pan.
- 10Bake for 28-32 minutes.
- 11Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minty Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 237.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g