Recipe by Chef Terrmoe
Nice as a starter or meal, goes well with grilled chicken and seafood as well. Haven't made in a while--this recipe is in my head so amounts may need some tweaking.
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mint jelly
- spinach leaves, enough for everyone
- 1 red onion ring (sliced thin)
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- danish blue cheese (crumbled to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all dressing ingredients into food processor and pulse until blended.
- Taste and adjust if needed.
- Drizzle dressing over salad just before service and toss.
- Serve with crusty garlic bread.
- Store remainder dressing in fridge. When using again, process quickly and let warm slightly.