Cheer up a chicken salad, make it minty and then add some Asian flavours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the noodles for 5 mins in boiling water or according to pack instructions, until softened.
- 2Drain, then cool under a running tap. Drain again well, then tip into a large bowl along with the chicken, cucumber, scallions and chili.
- 3Mix together the soy sauce, lime zest and juice and sugar, then pour over the noodles.
- 4Toss through the mint leaves and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minty Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 1149.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 19.4 g