- 8 ounces rice noodles
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1⁄2 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 ounce mint, leaves only, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the noodles for 5 mins in boiling water or according to pack instructions, until softened.
- Drain, then cool under a running tap. Drain again well, then tip into a large bowl along with the chicken, cucumber, scallions and chili.
- Mix together the soy sauce, lime zest and juice and sugar, then pour over the noodles.
- Toss through the mint leaves and serve.