Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fantastic Adult Shake using Amarula, an African liquor. Creamy, sweet and smooth! Serve in a hurricane of daiquiri glass for a truly beautiful presentation. Garnish with a cookie of your choice. Delicious!
- 2 ounces creme de menthe
- 3 ounces Amarula cream liqueur
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream (about 6 small scoops)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cream
- 1 1⁄2 ounces milk
- 1 cookie, Garnish
- whipped cream (optional)
- chocolate shavings (optional) or mint chocolate shavings (optional)
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a blender with 1/8 - 1/4 cup crushed ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and garnish.
Wickedly good drink! This is a bit like a naughty version of the Shamrock Shake you can get at that well known burger joint on St. Patrick's day. I made it at bit of an after meal treat and used low fat ice cream so I could trick myself that it was okay to add spray whipped cream and chocolate powder to the top. Mmmm. Made for ZWT4.