Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
MMMM! A minty martini! How yummy! This looks so pretty in a glass when you use white creme de menthe or clear peppermint schnapps and the clear vodka! Oh and this will even make your breath really nice for kissing! Perfect for New Years Eve! After trying this I found that I would like the mint a little more pronounced. Let the martini rest so the mint can release all it's wonderful goodness! Do try to wait the one minute requested if you can! Now I think this is perfect! IMHO anyway! Makes two generous martini's!
- 3 ounces vodka, top quality
- 3 ounces white creme de menthe or 3 ounces peppermint schnapps
- peppermint candy (optional)
- mint sprig (optional)
- Pour vodka and schnapps or creme de menthe into a shaker 1/2 full of cracked ice. Shake vigorously about 20 times and let rest for one full minute if you can!
- Strain into 2 chilled martini glasses and garnish with a peppermint candy dropped into the bottom of the glass or a mint sprig on the side.
I waited almost 2 minutes and it's great. The Mintini gets cold. And the taste was yummy. Thanks Hope. Made for Beverage tag.