Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
365 Low Fat Recipes.
- 2 large carrots
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 small zucchini
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- Peel carrots and cut into thin strips about 2 inches long.
- In a small saucepan, heat chicken broth to boiling over medium heat. Add carrot sticks, cover and cook 4 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook until both vegetables are just tender, about 4 minutes longer.
- Season with salt and pepper. Toss with mint.
This not only tastes great but looks nice too. The added mint is a must. Thanks for sharing.