Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Use up your gardens bounty with a nice Italian dinner compliment
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat grill or broiler.
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, mint, 1 Tbsp lemon zest and 2 tsp lemon juice.
- Brush zucchini with oil mixture.
- Grill or broil 3 minutes turning once.
- Season grilled zucchini with salt and pepper.