8 hrs 15 mins
Granitas are easy and a great summer treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and watermelon juice in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 2Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves; remove from heat.
- 3Place watermelon cubes, lime juice and peppermint extract in a blender; cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- 4Add sugar mixture to blender; cover and process until blended.
- 5Pour mixture into a 9x13-inch pan, cover and freeze at least 8 hours or until firm.
- 6Remove mixture from freezer and scrape with a fork until fluffy.
- 7Garnish with mint and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Watermelon Granita
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: