1/2 Photos of Minted Tortellini Salad
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
A beautiful salad with the contrast of deep green and the white pasta with a nice hint of mint. Great for a summer get-together. Cooking time includes time to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh mint leaves, sliced in slivers (or 1/2 teaspoon dried mint leaves)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups spinach leaves, washed, dried and torn
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Cook the tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2In large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, honey, oregano, mint and salt; mix well.
- 3Add tortellini; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until chilled.
- 4Just before serving, add spinach, walnuts and cheese; toss gently. Serve immediately.
- 5Makes 6 (1 cup) servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.7
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 329.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g