Recipe by Pam-I-Am
A beautiful salad with the contrast of deep green and the white pasta with a nice hint of mint. Great for a summer get-together. Cooking time includes time to chill.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh mint leaves, sliced in slivers (or 1/2 teaspoon dried mint leaves)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups spinach leaves, washed, dried and torn
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, honey, oregano, mint and salt; mix well.
- Add tortellini; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until chilled.
- Just before serving, add spinach, walnuts and cheese; toss gently. Serve immediately.
- Makes 6 (1 cup) servings.