Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This a really a refreshing salad.
- 1 can small pineapple slice, drained
- 4 firm ripe tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 large cucumber
- to taste mint, chopped
- MINT DRESSING 2 Tbs finely chopped mint 1/3 cup white vinegar 1/4 cup oil salt and pepper Cut pineapple slices into large pieces.
- Score cucumber with a fork and slice thinly.
- Put tomatoes, pineapple and cucumber in a bowl.
- Pour over prepared dressing; toss well.
- Refrigerate. Before serving sprinkle over with chopped mint. Mint Dressing:- Put mint and vinegar in a small saucepan; bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- When cold, strain into a screw-top jar, add oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Shake well.
This was lovely,I added a handful of roughly chopped cashew nuts for some crunch
A REAL REFRESHER! I wish I could enjoy it along with some cold strawberry juice:)