Recipe by NoraMarie
I got this recipe out of Canadian Family magazine. It was very tasty.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
Very nice side dish to recipe #306639. Next time I will add even more mint. Used seasoning salt in place of regular salt which tasted nice. Cooked exactly 5 minutes to perfection, and mine were medium sized.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed 1lbs (500g)
- 6 green onions
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, 25ml
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add sugar snap peas, green onions and water. Cook, shaking skillet occasionally for 3 to 5 minutes, until peas are bright green and tender-crisp and water evaporated.
- Add mint or serve without. Add salt and pepper if necessary. Serve at once.