1/1 Photo of Minted Quinoa Fruit Salad
From weight watchers (3 points per serving).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring salt and 2 cups water to boil in medium saucepan and add quinoa.
- 2Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes (until quinoa is translucent).
- 3Puree mint, yogurt, and orange juice in blender.
- 4Reserve a few strawberry and kiwi slices for garnish.
- 5In a large serving bowl combine fruit, drizzle with yogurt sauce, and toss to coat.
- 6Add quinoa, toss gently.
- 7Garnish with reserved fruit, and refrigerate 1- 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Quinoa Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.1
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 108.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nonfat vanilla yogurt