From weight watchers (3 points per serving).
Make and share this Minted Quinoa Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Bring salt and 2 cups water to boil in medium saucepan and add quinoa.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes (until quinoa is translucent).
- Puree mint, yogurt, and orange juice in blender.
- Reserve a few strawberry and kiwi slices for garnish.
- In a large serving bowl combine fruit, drizzle with yogurt sauce, and toss to coat.
- Add quinoa, toss gently.
- Garnish with reserved fruit, and refrigerate 1- 2 hours before serving.