Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the peas and beans and cook until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the peas, beans, salt, pepper, and lemon juice and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the mint, and toss well.
Excellent tasty recipe. The peas were fresh but not sweet - I didn't have any fresh mint so I used 1 tbst of mint jelly. I cut the recipe in half. This is a lovely side veggie dish. I will make again when our peas & beans are in season with fresh mint.