1/1 Photo of Minted Peas and Wax Beans
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2Add the peas and beans and cook until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 4Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 5Add the peas, beans, salt, pepper, and lemon juice and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat, add the mint, and toss well.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Peas and Wax Beans
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 234.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 13.4 g