Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
These peas have been a part of our traditional English Christmas for years.
- 1 cup green onion, chopped with tops
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 20 ounces frozen baby peas
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- Sautee onions until tender.
- Combine all ingredients in microwave safe dish.
- Cover and microwave until peas are just hot, stirring as needed to cook evenly.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon and fresh mint leaves if desired.
Yummy! Real minted peas...great with my leg of lamb last night!