- 3⁄4 cup diced onion
- 3⁄4 cup diced leek
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups peas
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 1⁄2 cup chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped of fresh mint
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- in pot, saute onions, leeks, scallions and garlic in olive oil until softened add peas and stock, bring to boil.
- reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- add chives and mint, cook for 5 minutes.
- with hand blender puree soup, season with salt and pepper.
- (may be poured into blender in batches).