Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
When the peas from my vegie garden are ready, this is one I've got to try, from masterfoods
- 150 g green peas, shelled
- 150 g sugar snap peas
- 150 g snow peas
- 1 tablespoon mint jelly
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- Boil or microwave green peas until just tender, drain & cool.
- Steam or microwave sugar snap peas & snow peas until bright green, drain & place into cold water to stop cooking, drain.
- Combine mint jelly, oil, vinegar & pepper in a jar, shake well to combine.
- Combine peas onion & dressing to serve.