- 350 g penne
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups minted frozen peas
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken stock or 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- sea salt
- cracked pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra- light sour cream
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Cook pene for 10 mins til tender, drain.
- Meanwhile heat a non-stick frypan to high heat and spray with cooking oil. Add onion and garlic and cook for 3 mins till softerned. Add peas, stock and cook for 5-6 minutes Add zest and juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Add penne and stir to combine. Top with sour cream and Parmesan cheese if desired.