Whole Foods. Note chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup dried orzo pasta
- 2 large zucchini, cut into long 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again. Transfer pasta to a large bowl.
- 2Cover; chill in the refrigerator for 1–2 hours. Meanwhile, brush zucchini slices with olive oil, season and grill or broil until tender about 4–6 minutes per side. Let cool and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Add to orzo with Feta, tomatoes, and olives; stir to combine. Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- 4Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover; refrigerate for several hours until flavors blend.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Orzo and Zucchini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.4
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 672.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 14.7 g