Minted Orange, Fennel & Red Onion Salad
- Toast coriander seeds, stirring until fragrant and toasted about 2 minutes. Grind to a coarse powder.
- In a bowl, whisk together coariander and orange juice, sherry, salt and olive oil.
- For salad, slice onion into thin rings. Soak in a bowl of ice cold water for about 15 minutes.
- Trim stalks from fennel and slice bulb thinly crosswise.
- Cut top and bottom from orange and cutting down sides, remove peel and pith. Cut oranges crosswise into 1/4" slices or segment.
- Drain onion and pat dry.
- Arrange fennel, onion and orange on a platter and scatter with mint.
- Drizzle with dressing.