Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I can't keep enough of this in the refrigerator. My husband's favorite.
Make and share this Minted Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- In a big saucepan, add the water, sugar, mint leaves, and orange slices; bring to a full boil over high heat.
- Take the saucepan off the burner, cover, and let cool for 1 hour.
- Strain mixture into a large pitcher, discard mint leaves.
- Add the lemon juice; stir to mix well.
- Serve in glasses over ice.
Outstanding! The orange intensifies the citrus flavor and the mint flavor really came through. We loved it.
I absolutley love this! I used fresh oranges and mint from my garden (lemons weren't ripe so I had to buy those). A definite keeper- thanks for the recipe, NurseDi!
Well worth the prep time it took to create this beverage. I liked that the sugar quanity wasn't too high. Substituted raw sugar for white and Lemon Balm for mint....Also, found that the drink had a funny aftertaste before it had a chance to sit in the fridge....that disappeared and so did the lemonade!!!