- 45 g couscous
- 60 ml chicken stock, hot
- 60 ml orange juice
- 30 g carrots, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, fresh, coarsely chopped
- 120 g lamb cutlets, excess fat trimmed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint, dried
- cooking spray
- 25 g low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 g tahini (sesame seed paste)
- lemon wedge, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the couscous, stock and juice in a heatproof bowl. Cover and set aside for 2 minutes, stir with fork, add the carrot and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat a chargrill oven medium high heat. Sprinkle lamb with mint and spray with cooking oil. Cook for 2 minutes each side for medium-rare.
- Combine the yoghurt, lemon juice and tahini in a small bowl. Spoon the couscous onto a serving plate. Top with lamb. Drizzle with yoghurt and serve.