- 118.29 ml thick mint sauce
- 29.58 ml tomato paste
- 4.92 ml gingerroot, grated
- 4.92 ml garlic, crushed
- 59.14 ml honey
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml dried rosemary, crushed
- 750 g lamb steaks, diced
- 12 bamboo skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- To make marinade, in a small bowl whisk all ingredients together.
- Thread lamb onto bamboo skewers then place into a large, shallow plastic container that has a lid.
- Pour marinade over the meat and refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight. Turn occasionally.
- When ready to cook remove kebabs from the marinade and either BBQ or grill (broil) turning so all sides are cooked to your liking. Baste with marinade while cooking.