Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great on the BBQ.
- 6 lamb leg chops
- 2 red peppers
- 125 g mushrooms
- 1 whole pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup French dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Crush garlic, combine with all remaining marinade ingredients.
- Remove meat from bones, cut off excess fat, cut meat into 2.5cm cubes.
- Cut peppers in half, remove seeds, cut into 2.5cm cubes; slice mushrooms in half; peel pineapple, slice, remove core, cut into 2.5cm cubes.
- Thread lamb, peppers, pineapple and mushrooms alternately on bamboo skewers, brush well with marinade, stand 1 hour, brushing frequently with marinade.
- Cook kebabs over barbecue or under grill, brushing frequently with marinade until cooked and golden brown.