1/3 Photos of Minted Haloumi Salad
Kiwi Kathy's Note:
Found this in the NZ Sunday Star Times. Sounds like a nice light meal which I'm looking forward to trying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Quinoa following packet directions and set aside.
- 2Heat a non-stick frying pan. Add Haloumi and fry until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- 3In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Add the Quinoa and Haloumi. Sprinkle over lemon zest and drizzle with lemon juice.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Serve with extra chopped mint.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Haloumi Salad
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 332.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: